top of page

Apply For Assistance

Important Information

If you are in-need of emergency shelter, please contact Garden State Community Development Corp. Please note that they are the one point of entry for all persons experiencing homelessness in Hudson County. You may visit their website via the following button to learn of their services.

If you are a family currently residing in Hudson County and have at least 1 child under the age of 17 that needs assistance (other than emergency shelter) that FPHC may be able to provide, please fill out our Assistance Inquiry Form via the button below.

Only submissions via our Assistance Inquiry Form will be considered.

If you are a referring agency looking to refer a client for Family Promise of Hudson County services, please fill out the blank form via the button below!

While you wait for our response to your form submission, feel free to look through our resources page to see if there is anything helpful to you there by clicking the following button:

Get Email Updates

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page